Saturday, January 22, 2011
First Blog
This is my first time blogging...I'm not a huge fan of Facebook nor Myspace, and I don't have a Twitter account, but this task is required in one of the classes I am taking this semester at El Centro College. With that, I wanted to do it on something I enjoy and on a topic that I believe many people are curious about. I also wanted to have an open blog for fellow submariners to share their stories on. I'd like to keep the posts as personal recollections only as to avoid the release of confidential and above information. Welcome to my blog page!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
From all the top secret information others and I have received from sean about his missions in and around the Pacific East coast... I feel much safer.... just kdding.. As much as I tried to get hime to give up details about his missions, I failed. I can say that he knew his stuff when it came to operating on board a nuclear sub.
ReplyDeletesincerely,
Daniel Bailey
From all the top secret information others and I have received from sean about his missions in and around the Pacific East coast... I feel much safer.... just kdding.. As much as I tried to get hime to give up details about his missions, I failed. I can say that he knew his stuff when it came to operating on board a nuclear sub.
ReplyDeletesincerely,
Daniel Bailey
Nice blog! Enjoyed the pictures!
ReplyDeleteGood On You for taking on this task. We wish you much luck in school and hope the assignment allows you to grow in ways you never dreamed :)
ReplyDelete